Initiates, reviews and recommends changes in policies and objectives, plans and programs, techniques, procedures and practices in infrastructure development and public works in general of the local government unit concerned; advises the mayor on infrastructure, public works, and other engineering matters; administers, coordinates, and controls the construction, maintenance, improvement, and repair of roads, bridges and other engineering and public works projects of the local government unit concerned; provides engineering services to the local government unit concerned, including investigation and survey, engineering designs, feasibility studies, and project management; exercises such other powers and performs such other duties and functions as may be prescribed by law or ordinance.
1. To exercise technical supervision of all development projects and infrastructure projects in the municipality.
2. To advise the mayor on infrastructure, public works and other engineering matters.
3. To administer and control maintenance, improvement and repair of roads, bridges and other engineering and public works projects.
4. To provide engineering services to the local government unit.
5. To investigate and survey of engineering designs, feasibility studies and project management.
+63 917 708 6385