Municipal Assessor’s Office
1. Establish a systematic method of assessment in a manner prescribed in the Manual on Real Property Appraisal and Assessment Operations (MRPAAO) and in accordance with the rules and regulations issued by the Secretary of Finance.
2. Install and maintain a real property identification and accounting system.
3. Prepare, install and maintain a system of tax mapping showing graphically all property subject to assessment and gather all data concerning the same.
4. Undertake the 2018 General Revision in accordance to Sangguniang Panlalawigan under Ordinance 2017-054r (13th SP) dated December 19, 2017.
5. Take frequent physical surveys to check and determine whether all real properties within the locality are properly listed in the assessment rolls.
6. Enforce uniformly the exemptions from real property tax as prescribed in the MRPAAO.
7. Keep Records of all transfers, leases and mortgages of real property, rentals, cost of construction of buildings and other improvements on lands for assessment records purposes.
8. Cancel assessment in case of duplication of assessment on one property in accordance to item B, Section 3, Chapter V of the MRPAAO.
9. Decrease the assessment where the property previously assessed has suffered a substantial loss of value by reason of physical and economic obsolescence.
10. Increase the assessment where improvements and repairs have been made upon property subsequent to the last assessment.
11. Submit periodic reports to the Provincial Assessor, the BLGF-CAR, and other offices or local officials who would require the same.
+63 917 729 3439