- Preparation, implementation and monitoring of the local tourism develop plans that integrate zoning, land use, infrastructure development, and the national system of standards for tourism enterprises, heritage and environmental protection
- Research/explore the historical contribution and cultural value in the Municipality
- Facilitate coordination of the implementation of local tourism planning and development
- Conduct of studies and researches of the tourism sectors in the municipality.
- Formulates policies and plans in the integration.
- In-charge of the promotion of the tourism industry in the municipality.
- Responsible of creating the branding of the tourism industry and produce promotional materials.
- In-charge of the monitoring and maintenance of all IEC platforms of the office and perform other related functions.
- In-charge of the gathering of Tourism Statistics Data as mandated the Municipal Ordinance # 2020-1294.
- Shall function as local implementing body in ensuring the compliance of all tourism-oriented and tourism-related establishments in the Quality Standards set by the Department of Tourism (DOT) and perform necessary inspection and recommendations.
- Assess the necessary trainings to be conducted to the different sectors in the tourism industry through the conduct of trainings-needs-assessment.
- Administer all the administrative functions of this office so as to the profiling of all tourism establishments within the municipality. This also encompasses services such as human resource management, financial management, systems and information management, facilities management and support services.
+63 917 800 8249