- Encourage employers to submit to the PESO on a regular basis a list of job vacancies in their respective establishments in order to facilitate the exchange of labor market information services to job seekers and employers by providing employment services to job seeker, both for local and overseas employment, and recruitment assistance to employers;
- Develop and administer testing and evaluation instruments for effective job selection, training and counseling;
- Provide persons with entrepreneurship qualities access to the various livelihood and self-employment programs offered by both government and non-governmental organizations at the provincial/city/municipal/barangay levels by undertaking referrals for such programs.
- Provide employment and occupational counseling, career guidance, and values development activities
- Conduct pre-employment counseling and orientation to prospective local and overseas workers.
- Facilitate and assist other DOLE programs.
- Charter outlines in more detail committee member responsibilities.
- Provide services to student related to scholarships.
- Conduct pre- qualification of all scholarship applicants by reviewing the application requirements.
- Review application form and requirements as well as screening guidelines and mechanics as needed.
- Pre- screen the applicants, conducts examination and monitor the academic status of the qualified students
- Facilitates the processing of the scholars’ grants providing relevant documents such as grades/report cards/class cards.
- Track and report disbursements of grants to the scholars.
- Coordinates with other offices to organize and administer special events associated with the administration of the scholarship program.
- Maintain LGU scholarship records both electronic and hard copy regarding scholarship information in keeping with the LGU document retention and confidentiality policies.
- Prepares and maintain minutes of the Meeting
- Posting of qualified scholars;
- Public information, dissemination and posting of scholarship updates and
- Perform such other related tasks as determined by the committee
- Record and file important documents such as administrative contracts, personnel files.
- Provide, receive, sort, monitor, and assist all data information and collection in the office.
- Facilitates in directing the clients, preparing daily, monthly records and reports status of property’s security.
+63 955 954 6049