Civil Registration in the LGU pursuant to the Civil Registry Law, the Civil Code, RA 9255, RA 9048, RA 10172 and other pertinent laws, rules and regulations.
- Civil Registration – Prepare and receive birth, death and marriage certificates for registration. Prepares marriage license application and issuance of Marriage License after 10 days of posting with due and complete application. Prepares registration of foundling. Process documents for Out of Town registration. Process negative records for registration and endorsement. Receive and process Court Orders such as legitimation, R.A. 9255, Supplemental and Transfer (MC 91-6) wrongly registered documents.
- Records management – Scanning of Civil Registry records. Filing the records of Births, Deaths & Marriage. Posting and encoding of civil registry documents registered. Assures full responsibility in the safe keeping of civil registry documents.
- Coordination and reporting with PSA – Submission of reports every month to PSA Provincial Office. Civil registration laws, guidelines, memos. SECPA requisition. February as the Civil Registration Month Celebration, Mass Wedding, Mobile Registration & SECPA issuance. Continues the National I.D Registration manual or on line.
- Issuance of True Copies and Certification (Negative and Destroyed)
- Participation to committee membership-MANCOM , Charter Celebration, Kaamulan, ETC
- Participation to LGU special projects – RQPS, RQTTCD – Religious Sector
- Facilitate the conduct of Premarital Counseling Seminar
- Facilitate the conduct of mass wedding
- Facilitate and conduct the CBRP
+63 917 807 6371