- Research, formulation and coordinate with the different offices on the appropriate information and communications technology (ICT) initiatives in the development of the LGU (Short, Medium and or Long Term) Information Systems Strategic Plan (or Framework) (ISSP or ISSF) to form part of the LGU (Medium and or Long Term) Development Plan.
- Formulate ICT policies and guidelines, implement and enforce, and conduct regular evaluation and continuous improvement. This shall include the Disaster Recovery Plan, MIS office duties and responsibilities, MIS personnel job description and other documentations.
- Provide organizational services in the direction, (optimum) utilization and sustainability of the ICT facility of the LGU.
- Provide technical support service in the management of departmental or organizational ICT projects or initiatives. Monitor and evaluate the implementation, give recommendations and other advisory to the department or organizational head.
- Provide preventive maintenance, troubleshooting and repair services for all ICT hardware technology, installation and configuration of software technology, data build-up and database administration, ICT asset protection and security, and the reliability and accessibility of the ICT infrastructure in general.
- Provide technical input in the ICT procurement, supplier/contractor agreement, assist and facilitate the compliance of all parties, with the primary consideration of protecting the LGU data and investment in general.
- Ensure compliance to the ICT industry generally accepted standards and best practices, such as but not limited to, software engineering, software process improvement, systems and data integration, compatibility and interoperability and ICT asset management.
- Formulate ICT related capability training for concern LGU personnel, supervise the supplier/contractor related trainings, and ensure the complete and well documented technology transfer activities of the LGU.
- Implement the Data Privacy Policies of the LGU in relation to the Data Privacy Act of 2012.
- Perform other duties that may be required by the Mayor.
+63 917 806 8937